Work countries through whose territory flows the 10 largest rivers in the world.
List of the Great Rivers and countries they pass through:
1. Amazon - CP, FY, HC, HK, OA, PY, YV (7);
2. Nile - E3, ET, S8, SU, TN, 5H, 5X, 5Z, 9U, 9X (10);
3. Mississippi - VE, W (2);
4. Yangtze River, Yellow River - BY (1);
5. Ob, Lena, Amur - R (9J, 9K, 9O, 9Y, 0A, 0C, 0J, 0Q, 0S, 0W, 0Y), BY, JT, UN (4);
6. Congo - D2, TJ, TL, TN, 5H, 9J, 9Q, 9U, 9X (9);
7. Mekong - BY, HS, XU, XW, XZ, 3W (6);
8. Niger - TJ, TT, TU, TY, TZ, XT, 3X, 5N, 5U, 7X (10);
9. La Plata - CP, CX, LU, PY, ZP (5);
10. Euphrates - EP, TA, YI, YK (4);
Contact at least any two countries from each group, and from the group 4 - only BY, using any mode or bands. For radio observers, the diploma is issued on the same terms.
Diploma Manager Alexander, RV6AMZ|
Founder of the award: Vladimir diploma, RA6YJ .
Award application data is via your input that provides QSO data using their club’s website: http://rv6amz.ru Data will be checked by the system and, if you qualify for the award, it will send you a certificate by e-mail. You need only click "Order certificate" button...