This award is dedicated to the memory of Katherine Zelenka (14 September 1916 - 12 September 1941). She was a Soviet fighter pilot, lieutenant, a Hero of the Soviet Union, and the only woman among the pilots who purposely rammed her aircraft into an enemy plane during the early days of World War II.
To obtain the award, you must earn at least 100 points, which is equal to the number of years since her birth in 1916.
Points are given for QSOs and SWLs with radio amateurs of the Kursk region (2, 3, 5W) in 30 days of September, 2016.
POINT VALUES and Conditions:
1. Memorial radio station R75PKZ is worth 20 points (at least 1 radio contact with it is required).
2. Amateurs of city of Kursk = 5 points
3. Other amateurs of the Kursk region = 3 points.
4. All bands OK.
5. Repeated QSOs with same station are OK if made on different bands or different modes (CW, SSB, FM, Dgital :. PSK and RTTY.
6. On September 12, (the day of her deadly exploit), or September 14, (date of her birthday) - points are doubled.
Amateur stations in the Kursk region the diploma may be issued for making at least 100 contacts, and for the residents of the city of Kursk, making 300 QSOs and SWLs.
The diploma is free of charge, and will be issued electronically by going to the website http://hamlog.ru, entering the necessary data about your contacts, the award will be made available as a digital file in the PDF format.