Five different diplomas honoring the City of Rome are made available beginning from 10 October to 11 December 2016. They picture: Trinita dei Monti - Santa Maria Maggiore - San Pietro - Castel Sant'Angelo - Colosseum. The event is sponsored and designed by "A.R.P.I." group and is open to all licensed amateurs and OM.
SWL Italians and Europeans. Those OM and SWLs who are interested in obtaining one or all five Diplomas PNG. Activators may earn the awards by earning at least 100 points for each diploma.
The 5 different locations will be activated according to this schedule:
1. High Trinita dei Monti 10 to 16 October 2016
2. Degree Santa Maria Maggiore 24 to 30 October 2016
3. Diploma San Pietro 7 to 13 November 2016
4. High Castel Sant'Angelo 21 to 27 November 2016
5. Colosseum Award 05 to 11 December 2016.
IUOFBK- MARCO STAZ. POINT 15 Jolly
IZ3VDA - DONATO STAZ. POINT 5
IU1CYA - GIUSEPPE STAZ. POINT 5
IZ1MLC - VITO STAZ. POINT 5
IZ2CDR - ANGEL STATION. POINT 5
IUOGCH - MATTHEW STAZ. POINT 5
IZ1PQL - GIAN CARLO STAZ. POINT 5
I1CCA - MARIO STATION. POINT 5
IK2YXH - IVANO STAZ. POINT 5
IT9ZMV - SALVATORE STAZ. POINT 5
Look for stations making the following call: "CQ CQ ... .. 1st Degree City of Rome" on the bands 10-20-40-80 MT., Only in SSB MODE HF Voice, will be used. The activator will give the Name, the points and the R / S ratio, (the time stop is at their discretion).
Activator, if not given write UTC your station does not imply any penalization for the purposes of the ranking). The Activator himself will contact him on the same day, but on a different band.
The score will be calculated:
1. Separately for each award, the total points received the most total contacts.
2. At the end of 5 Diplomas will add up all the points made for the final score.
3. In case of a tie it the rule of the sum of consecutive numbers made log from Activators,
4. The total amount awarded by the lower will be the winner.
5. Log Station: There will be a log for each Certificate to distinguish the score between the 5 diplomas.
6. The log must be completed correctly and only with the reported the actuator, namely: band, freq, day, time, and name of the Activator points. Always remember to write your own data with personal address if you want to receive the Diploma Paper.
7. Prizes: Prizes will be awarded with a Diploma in PNG 1st - 2nd - 3rd of each Diploma:
Colosseum - Trinita dei Monti - Santa Maria Maggiore - Castel Sant'Angelo - St. Peter's.
8. "1st Degree City of Rome" will also be awarded with plaques.
9. The deadline for receiving the 1st Award of the station log City of Rome in 2016, is December 31 2016, considered as valid the date of e mail address.
10. The General ranking can be viewed on the site www.iu0fbk.it
11. Prizes will be delivered to the address of the Winners.
12. This Regulation was written and edited by Marco QSLM IUOFBK.