1. Participation is open to OM, SWL around the world including the names of the Italian section IQxxx.
2. Period: From 00.00 UTC on 20 September 2016 at 24.00 UTC on 30 September 2016.
3. Bands: exclusively HF - 3.5 and 7.0 Mhz.
4. Modes: The methods used will be SSB, CW and digital modes, in accordance with the Band Plan.
5. Make contacts with the stations belonging to ARI Caserta ( see membership list ).
6. Mode: The same station, including wildcard stations, the section name and the special station, can also be contacted several times during the same day, provided that the band and / or mode is different and at least one hour separates contacts with same station.
7. Data sent in QSO: The stations belonging to ARI Caserta, pass away: RST + progressive number + UTC.
8. Point values:
1 point for each QSO, and 3 points connecting the Jolly (wild card) station.
5 points for each QSO with IQ8DO (Caserta Chamber) active only on 24 and 25 September 2016.
5 points for each QSO contact with the special station IR8PR who will only be active in the day September 25, 2016.
(The IQ8DO and IR8PR names will not pass sequence numbers. The total score will be the sum of the points.)
9. Diploma Requirements: It will be released on request to all those who have scored at least the following points:
OM SWL YL and Italian sections need 30 points.
OM SWL YL and European clubs need 10 points
OM SWL YL and non-European club need 5 points
10. Cost: The cost of the Diploma is € 15.00 (fifteen Euros / 00)
11. Application Log: The logs should contain date, time, band, mode and progressive number, together with a QSL card with the applicant's address and e-mail address (useful to communicate the exact date of award), must be received by December 20, 2016 . The logs can be sent via e-mail to 'Award in electronic format manager (ADIF - Cabrillo - Doc) or paper.
13. Awards: will be mailed in April or May 2017. Prizes not collected during the award ceremony, at the request of the interested parties, will be sent with shipping costs borne by them.
Contacts with sponsor: Information and / or clarifications can be obtained from the Chairman or the Secretary of ARI Caserta: Mr Carmine Silvestri IW8EAS, phone no. 3398686315, .